When planning our apartments, the sun was a crucial factor, as we wanted to use her positive power and impact on us humans. Not only vines need the sun to grow, but also we need sun to be strengthened.
“As children, we loved to eat the sweet grapes on golden autumn days. The grapes from my grandfather were selected by hand and carried down the steep mountain in a basket on the back.”
That’s why it was really important for Andreas to bring a piece of his home, the Weinviertel, to Upper Austria. A long time ago, winegrowing was common in the Kremstal and due to climate change, viticulture has become attractive again in our region.
When the old press house still existed, our favourite spot was here all year long. Sun, mountain view and a little vineyard in front of the terrace – an ideal place to take a rest and recharge your batteries. Moreover, the little snack garden with raspberries, blackberries, snack cucumbers and cherry tomatoes can be harvested by the residents of the Apartment Weingarten (depending on season).
Furnishing Apartment Weingarten:
- about 32 qm living area, 2 people
- comfortable box-spring bed, SAT-TV
- blankets made of finest and 100% organic cotton
- big covered terrace with adjoining garden and view to the countryside & the mountains
- bathroom with classy shower area, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, towl warmer and windows
- separate toilet
- cosy living-dining-room with modern cooking island
- well-equipped kitchen with induction cooker, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, tea towels, pepper & herbal salt, vinegar & oil, Gmundner ceramics tableware
- cosy towels and tea towels at your disposal
- well water from natural spring
- SAT-TV, free WiFi access
Fee for your time off per night:
- 96 Euros for 2 people/night
- 72 Euros for 1 person/night
- Cleaning fee of 52€ per stay